Walled City lahore Authority

This building is situated on the east side of the Lai Burj, and in the middle of the northern part of the Shah Jahan’s Quadrangles. It is arcaded pavilion built completely in chaste marble by Wazir Khan for Emperor Shah Jahan in 1645 AD.

WCLA has completed its conservational works in Diwan e Khas in the year 2022. Structure has been consolidated, Pillars and arches are repaired, sand stone marble are used on floors, sewerage system has been improved.

The building is open  for public after conservation.

Conservation Gallery