Kimla building, with beautiful exterior is located on the road, Gumti Bazaar, opposite to Pani Wala Talaab. This building is also known as Blakki Shah building.
Blakki shah was a Hindu who constructed this building on 17th April 1929. After partition the family shifted from India and resided here. At present only one family is residing here while others have been shifted outside the Walled City of Lahore.