Haveli Mian Khan
Haveli Mian Khan, a massive Heveli, was built in Emperor Shah Jahan`s reign by his Prime Minister Nawab Saadullah Khan. It was completed during the reign of Emperor Aurangzeb by the Nawab`s son, Mian Khan, who was the then Governor of Lahore. This grand edifice was spread over two square kilometres, and it was divided into three sections: the women`s quarter called `Zinnan Khana`, the men`s quarter which was called Rang Mahal, and the Qalai Khana, whose walls touched those of Masjid Chinyaanwali.
When the British took over Lahore in 1849, they converted Rang Mahal into a Mission School. Till date, the building is in use of the school.