Bangla Ayub Shah
Bangla Ayub Shah is situated inside Kashmir Gate. Ayub ka Bangla was built in Sikh period. In 1849, it was taken over by a chieftain Ayub Shah who came from Afghanistan. He rebuilt the building and later sold it to the Afghan Royal’s Chief Shazada Sultan. In 1960 the family sold most part of the property and only one third of this famous Bangla is left. Bangla Ayub Shah was important as the “secret escape tunnels” emerged from there and headed towards River Ravi and Delhi Darwaza.